Tech Tuesday: The Woo
The What?? The Woo!
Remember, during the King of the Air contest last winter, we would see these screen shots on social media?
If you still didn’t figure out what these leaderboards were for, well let us have the pleasure to explain it to you now!
These lovely screenshots come from a new device that just came out early this year, and more precisely they come from the app that is linked to the device.
The Woo, tiny piece of equipment, simply attaches to your board and allows you to track every single jump in your session. You can now precisely know how high you jump, for how long you stay in the air and how many jumps you did throughout your session.
Friendly competition with your kite buddies just got serious…
Here’s a little more technical info about the WOO Sensor:
WOO + YOU this is big
- 9-axis motion sensor. Detects the kinematic energy from your board to capture jump data.
- Bluetooth. Wireless sync with your iOS device while on the beach – no computer required.
- Waterproof. Completely sealed to protect against damage.
- Shockproof. Designed to take a beating and keep on recording
- Corrosion-resistant. Four contacts on the device maintain their connection after repeated contact with salt water and sand.
- For more info : http://www.woosports.com/device
Want one? Go here: